About This Game
Placebo Effect is a fast-paced shooter video game set in a stunning 3D world of hostile inner-space.
Prepare to play a game like no other, where you shoot to heal instead of shoot to kill!
Pilot the Shotbot
, an advanced nanotechnology battleship, on a mission to heal.
- Master your ship's mechanics such as flying, shooting and performing barrel rolls.
- Fuel your shields with nutrient power-ups.
- Maintain your energy by defeating glowing, green, diseased invaders of all kinds.
- "Pop" infected pustules to unlock valves that block your path.
- Use a spray weapon to neutralize acid.
- Escape enemies that grab and shake you.
- Defeat dangerous fungi that appear and grow before your eyes.
There are many strange creatures that lurk, ready to attack you on your journey...if you can make it.
You are a military scientist whose body is mutating after being infected by microorganisms that somehow escaped an enemy bio-warfare lab. Now, your life depends on defeating these pathogens by piloting a nanotechnology battleship called the Shotbot
You have just gone deep underground into a classified research lab. Here, you enter a zero-gravity isolation chamber to visualize defeating disease through an interactive neuro-link to the Shotbot
. During your battle, it is crucial to maintain your energy supply and restock weaponry by killing pathogens and collecting nutrients. Be vigilant, even in your darkest battle, because some of the enemies you defeat will leave behind powerful weapons.
Combine ancient wisdom and modern technology to mobilize the untapped healing resources of your mind.